But truth be told, this year is even cheaper than the iPhone 11 launch XR – now the price is at 700 instead of $ 750. The good news is that nothing has been left out and there are a few welcome additions to the lower level iPhone.
So, the iPhone 11 puts on exactly the same form factor and screen as the XR. It has the same 6.1 “IPS LCD screen with 326ppi and a notch above so that Face ID technology has the screen spaces unchanged – same contrast, brightness, haptic touch and what not.
iPhone 11 boasted of the new Apple A13 Bionic chip – the same SOC flagship powers the iPhone 11 Pro duo. It also got a second camera, and it also came with the new 12MP Ultra Wide-Angle Snapper Pro models. Features like crop out frame are available as well as shooting 4K video with all cameras at the same time.
The new 12MP selfie camera is also made on the iPhone 11. This is another 12MP shooter with a 23mm wide lens, and it can do regular 4K clips at 60fps or 4K clips at 30fps videos with an expanding dynamic range. Cinematic stability is available on the front cam in all modes.
Apple was able to squeeze a larger battery into the same body as last year – it now has 3,110 mAh battery compared to the 2,942 mAh unit in the iPhone 11 XR.
The iPhone 11 supports 18W charging, but it doesn’t come bundled with a fast charger in the box as a Pro model.
So, a new camera and a new chip, among some new cool software tricks, are offering a new new Oh, and some new colors such as Apple Green and Purple (we have them here for review), through the XR on the iPhone 11.
- Body: Aluminum frame, Gorilla Glass front with oleophobic coating, Gorilla Glass back with glossy finish, IP68 certified for water and dust resistance. Black, Green, Yellow, Purple, White, and Red color options.
- Screen: 6.1″ IPS LCD screen of 828 x 1792 px resolution, 326ppi, 625 nits, 120Hz touch sensing, wide color gamut. True Tone adjustment via a six-channel ambient light sensor.
- OS: Apple iOS 13
- Chipset: Apple A13 Bionic chip (7nm+) – Hexa-core (2×2.66 GHz Lightning + 4×1.8 GHz Thunder) Apple CPU, four-core Apple GPU, 8-core Apple NPU 3-gen
- Memory: 4GB of RAM; 64/128/256GB of internal storage
- Camera: Dual 12MP camera: 26mm main wide-angle, F/1.8, OIS, Dual Pixel AF; 13mm ultra wide-angle, F/2.4, 120-degree field of view; quad-LED flash with slow sync
- Video recording: 2160p@60/30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps video recording with wider dynamic range and spatial sound, OIS + EIS
- Selfie: Dual camera – 23mm 12MP F/2.2 front-facing camera with HDR mode + 3D TOF camera; 2160p@60/30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps video recording with wider dynamic range and spatial sound, EIS, depth detection for Portrait mode
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE (1 Gbps); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac/ax; Bluetooth 5.0; Lightning port; GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS; NFC; Apple U1 chip ultrawideband
- Battery: 3,110 mAh battery, 18W fast charging, Qi wireless charging
- Misc: Face ID through dedicated TrueDepth camera, stereo speakers, Taptic Engine
The iPhone 11 brings better water protection, and it may or may not have stronger glass on the back and front. We assume only time and drop accidents will confirm the next event.
Anyway, we’re ready to unbox this iPhone 11, so let’s start this review, shall we?
The iPhone 11 box is white and somewhat larger than the phone. Inside you’ll find the iPhone 5 bundle with a regular power cable, a pair of earpods finished with a lightning plug, and an antique 5W charger.
Apple is no longer shipping iPhones with a 3.5mm adapter.
The iPhone 11 supports 18W fast charging via USB power delivery, but it’s not bundled with the new 18W Apple Charger that comes with Pro 18 models. Then again, $50 less than the iPhone 11 XR, and we’re assuming you get the 18% charger ($29), the required USB-C-Two Lightning 1M cable ($19), and the 3.5mm adapter ($9). Can buy).